High-Level Overview of the Groups Activities – Facilities Management:
- Over 25,000 en-suite beds owned and operated globally;
- Owns and operates Largest Cook-Chill Kitchen in the world at 12,000m2 with serving capacity over 50,000 meals;
- Operates and Maintains Full Independent Utility networks for our facilities (Gas, Water, Wastewater and Electricity):
— Filters to potable water over 4,500m3 of water per day
— Treats wastewater of over 3 million litres per day
— Own Evaporation ponds conforming to the world bank and Environmental standards
— Gas step down stations
— 20MW electricity with full back up redundancy
- Over 9,000 management and operational staff and a further 1,600 construction personnel;
- Owns and operates over 1,200 vehicles of various size and capacities;
- Over 8,000m2 of permanent leased office space;
- Over 420 room permanent long-term accommodation apartments under management;
All projects executed to World Bank and International Monetary Fund standards.
The group is well known to deliver safely, reliably and on time and on budget for our respective partners.